This one has to be fake - Ryan Smith in LA

Blade9
This topic is 3276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

Straight and "new to this" but with rates that suggest considerable expertise ($380/hr., $2400/overnight, $6000/weekend) ... no wonder his ads says, "please don't think about it" ... thinking about it would not be selling point.

Guest Starbuck
… and the phone number from Central Massachusetts?

Which raises the prospect of a Worcester accent ... also probably not a selling point, but for those with that high-priced-hunks-from-Worcester fetish.

Which raises the prospect of a Worcester accent ... also probably not a selling point, but for those with that high-priced-hunks-from-Worcester fetish.

Oddly enough, that accent only shows up in some people. I know many natives who use the ubiquitous TV Reporter voice.

Besides, Worcester sprouted Marc Anthony Donais, a.k.a. Ryan Idol, so it can't be all bad ...

... and I think I saw Brandon from Seancody.com at a KFC once, but in Shrewsbury

http://cdn.seancody.com/preview/images/1240BIhYpsrdHTnrmGO/photo.jpg

Was typing at the same time as needbodywork. Photos are of a working fashion and fitness model from Paris, and his most recent Instagram entry says he arrived in New York 3 days ago. So I wouldn't expect him to be the same guy (who, admittedly, is spectacular).

Archived