John Strom in LA - Wow!

Blade9
This topic is 3302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

it's not the same guys as the pictures. I met up with him and it was a different guy. Not a bad looking guy, but thinner, not as muscular. He's using an underwear models pictures from Texas. I didn't do the session because I was not that into the actual guy. He was pissed, but eventually admitted it wasn't him.

I'll just add that he would do well if he used his own pics. I'm sure a lot of people would like his physical type. He's a very defined twink. But I was looking for someone more muscular than him. He felt it was unfair of me to leave since he thought he was close to pics. He's not as good looking as the model face pics he uses, but he's handsome. If you like skinny defined guys, he could be right for you. note that he doesn't top or bottom.

I'll just add that he would do well if he used his own pics. I'm sure a lot of people would like his physical type. He's a very defined twink. But I was looking for someone more muscular than him. He felt it was unfair of me to leave since he thought he was close to pics. He's not as good looking as the model face pics he uses, but he's handsome. If you like skinny defined guys, he could be right for you. note that he doesn't top or bottom.

He's awfully expensive for a guy with fake pictures who doesn't top or bottom even though he advertises as a top. I'm thinking someone has an inflated image of himself.

Gman

Archived