Man reported missing at sea for 66 days found alive and hotter! LOL

marylander1940
This topic is 3306 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Man reported missing at sea for 66 days found alive and hotter! LOL

(I hope is not too soon to make a joke about the shipwreck diet, LOL)

PORTSMOUTH, Va. (AP) — A man reported missing at sea two months ago was rescued on the overturned hull of his sailboat off the North Carolina coast, and he walked away from a hospital hours later in good condition, with no obvious sunburn, dehydration or other signs of distress.

Louis Jordan, 37, said he got by by rationing his water and energy and praying for help.

"Every day I was like, 'Please God, send me some rain, send me some water,'" Louis Jordan, 37, told WAVY-TV (http://bit.ly/1FpmfUd).

The crew of a German-flagged container ship found Jordan on his single-masted 35-foot boat on Thursday afternoon.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-reported-missing-sea-66-days-reunites-family-070610517.html

http://cbsmia.images.worldnow.com/images/7353608_G.jpg

lost-at-sea.png?w=553

Hotter? Hell yea! It's all that sunshine and raw fish. And I bet he doesn't give a damn about the nuclear agreement with Iran. cheers

He's a DILF!

Specially now without the belly he had before and with a nice beard.

I hope I don't sound too shallow, I can't help noticing a hot guy and I'm sure the 66 days at sea/shipwreck diet will be popular soon.

It's about as good as my fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue diet. When I returned to work after a leave of absence of several months, I'd lost 20 or so pounds. Everyone complimented me on it, but what it really reflected was illness, not health.

Unfortunately, I felt unable to keep up the exercise regime I'd adopted (a step/toning class and a yoga/toning class back to back, then weight machines plus some stretches), and wound up backsliding both in terms of fitness and health. But in the meantime clothes fit me better and were more flattering, so in that sense I looked better.

No wonder some people become anorexic.

As someone mentioned here once, as I get older, I look better with a few extra pounds because my face is full and flush, but when I lose those extra pounds to get my stomach down, then I lose the weight in my face also, and it looks drawn, and I look older. Sort of a Catch 22.

From the Yahoo article in the initial posting, the German captain who rescued him says he lost about 90 pounds:

Grenz [the German captain] said he made a copy of Jordan's U.S. passport describing the American as weighing 290 pounds. Jordan is now probably only about 200 pounds, and he looked little like the man in the passport photo, Grenz said

As someone mentioned here once, as I get older, I look better with a few extra pounds because my face is full and flush, but when I lose those extra pounds to get my stomach down, then I lose the weight in my face also, and it looks drawn, and I look older. Sort of a Catch 22.

Interesting point!

I know so many men who got perfect abs and ripped bodies by dieting, they look good neck down but they lost the youthful look they had before.

Yup, I've experienced the same thing.

However, rather than put the weight back on (I feel much better 20 lbs lighter), I figured if I can afford to hire, I can afford some filler. It was less than "an evening out", not as much fun, and while not a dramatic change at all, I have received complements that I look great, happier, and that " whatever you're doing is working" -- complements similar to to those I have received after "an evening out".

He's a DILF!

Specially now without the belly he had before and with a nice beard.

I hope I don't sound too shallow, I can't help noticing a hot guy and I'm sure the 66 days at sea/shipwreck diet will be popular soon.

He doesn't look 38 at all, he looks 45 or older but he still has a baby face.

Archived