Indiana Home Shopping Network

Gar1eth
This topic is 3311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Funny stuff Gman. Loved the "Bible reading glasses" One Pair....and the last caller, "Theodore"

I didn't quite understand that ending. I mean I got that Theodore was probably gay. But so what? It's a name. And also I got the hints of James being gay. But still didn't get the end.

Gman

I didn't quite understand that ending. I mean I got that Theodore was probably gay. But so what? It's a name. And also I got the hints of James being gay. But still didn't get the end.

Gman

Yeah that was the joke, instead of Ted he says Theodore, which sounds "more" gay, which is why James the host heard the name, threw up his hands, and turned around, as if to say..."I give up", because all the callers were gay. It was cute.

Yeah that was the joke, instead of Ted he says Theodore, which sounds "more" gay, which is why James the host heard the name, threw up his hands, and turned around, as if to say..."I give up", because all the callers were gay. It was cute.

Yes but I'm sure you noticed #1. James' pink hankie in his breastpocket. #2. The way he agreed with the caller about the camp or whatever that eliminated the caller's same sex urges.

Gman

Archived