Canceled Room Reservation At Helios Resort For PS Event - Open Room!!

JDXXX
This topic is 3312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately due to the fact Helios is a All-Male Resort and that the special guest who will be attending the PS weekend event with me is a woman(Miss Coco Lopez from Rentboy.com - NYC) I had to cancel my reservation at Helios for the PS Event which does leave one room available for anyone who is still looking to book a room. Would grab it fast as I canceled my 4 day reservation just now. Both me and Coco will be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs instead. :).

I hope this post would be of help to anyone who is looking to stay at Helios during the Palm Springs Event Weekend. The reservation was booked from April 30th til May 4th, 2015.

Look out for Coco as she is now a forum member as she just joined today. Please be sure to welcome her here on the forum as she is a "Newbie". :). Graciously excited for her coming from NYC to spend the weekend with us at the Event as I know she'll truly enjoy herself as she is looking forward to being with all of us during the Event and quite honored to have her with me as this will be my first PS event as well.

Once again you prove yourself to be a real gentleman JD....

Thank you Big as I just wanted to share this information so someone can have an opportunity from the forum to get the room before it's taken. Just wanted to be thoughtful and kind to someone who will take pleasure being at Helios by having a room there. Remember - I am a southern boy from GA. LOL. You know what they say about us "Southern Boys". Thank you, Big as I appreciate the kindness of your post calling me a "Real Gentleman". Your sweet as it means a lot coming from a wonderful man like yourself. :).

Archived