Uber angry? Did this cop had too many donoughts or he's just bitchy?

marylander1940
This topic is 3283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Uber angry? Did this cop had too many don0ughts or he's just bitchy? Maybe he needs take off the uniform and get a job a McDonald's to learn real work ethic.

The angry lawman who was caught on camera belittling an Uber driver during a bias-fueled tirade in the West Village is an NYPD detective assigned to the Joint Terrorism Task Force, police sources confirmed Tuesday.

The NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau is investigating the video, which shows Det. Patrick Cherry lambasting the Uber driver during a traffic stop and mocking his broken English.

“I don't know where you're coming from, where you think you're appropriate in doing that; that's not the way it works. How long have you been in this country?” Cherry, who is white, barked at the driver after pulling him over in an unmarked car with flashing lights, according to video of the encounter.

The roadside rage erupted after the detective tried to park the unmarked car without using his blinker, and the Uber driver went around him and gestured to him to use his signal, according to Sanjay Seth, a passenger in the Uber car who posted the video clip.

The car Cherry drives in the video does not belong to the NYPD, according to a police source.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-investigating-video-officer-harassing-uber-driver-article-1.2167958

Uber angry? Did this cop had too many don0ughts or he's just bitchy? Maybe he needs take off the uniform and get a job a McDonald's to learn real work ethic.

The angry lawman who was caught on camera belittling an Uber driver during a bias-fueled tirade in the West Village is an NYPD detective assigned to the Joint Terrorism Task Force, police sources confirmed Tuesday.

The NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau is investigating the video, which shows Det. Patrick Cherry lambasting the Uber driver during a traffic stop and mocking his broken English.

“I don't know where you're coming from, where you think you're appropriate in doing that; that's not the way it works. How long have you been in this country?” Cherry, who is white, barked at the driver after pulling him over in an unmarked car with flashing lights, according to video of the encounter.

The roadside rage erupted after the detective tried to park the unmarked car without using his blinker, and the Uber driver went around him and gestured to him to use his signal, according to Sanjay Seth, a passenger in the Uber car who posted the video clip.

The car Cherry drives in the video does not belong to the NYPD, according to a police source.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-investigating-video-officer-harassing-uber-driver-article-1.2167958

Too many stories of out of control cops. That guy should be terminated immediately and lose his pension. Imagine him in a tension built major situation! Police retraining should become an immediate priority throughout the country.

Boston Bill

I was impressed by how the driver kept his composure.

South Asian immigrants a very successful community, for them someone who was born white in America and is poor/blue collar has the moral level/work ethic of a child molester. Have you ever met a poor Indian, o S.E. Asian? I haven't.

He (uber driver) knew racism was part of the reason why this cop was showing off his power to him, and he had a white passenger behind him (he didn't know till the 1st minute he was also filming it) that's why he kept it to himself.

My uncle was Police Officer in NYC and he would only give tickets to Italians, but after the New Ricans arrived he stopped giving them tickets and focus on those "foreigners from Puerto Rico" working for less money. They and us, powerful words.

Too many stories of out of control cops. That guy should be terminated immediately and lose his pension. Imagine him in a tension built major situation! Police retraining should become an immediate priority throughout the country.

Boston Bill

Exactly... as long as they don't apply for a job in Lufthansa.

I know sounds like a joke but what I mean is that we ain't good for all possible jobs. If someone has issues with his temper he shouldn't be a police officer, military or a pilot, maybe he could be a fashion designer so if successful he treats everybody else like shit.

I'm sure he is a right wing guy, he should put in practice his own get the government of my back and other conservative principles leaving his job for the city paid by taxpayers, and start his own business selling lemonade on the street to defeat Coca-Cola, LOL

giphy.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/fa45cd3cfbcb9822661ab0a8a0154ae5/tumblr_mnvesnao5D1spge63o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n9s693ROdO1rxc9kj.gif

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/dwp-no-style-no-fashion.gif

Archived