411 LA Masseurs

cheyenne10
This topic is 3311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I tried to book with College Jock/Colombian hands and wanted an in-call. I never booked the appointment because contrary to what his add says he claimed when I texted him that he "didn't do in-calls" due to his living arrangement. (He was new to the area at the time). I asked "well when will you be available to do them?" he replied with "Never". I found this odd. He still advertises in-calls though and he has been in LA for months now. I would not mind trying him out as he looks kind of hot but with that answer and the fact that I don't host, I will skip it. Unless anyone knows if he has changed his "in-call policy".

This guy is adorable, but his ad sets off some warning bells for me. The ad copy implies a lot more more than massage ("a lot of hot body to body touch...we both are completely naked...I make sure to take a good care of your body...guarantee an ending with 100% relaxation… You will feel so good that you will want to stay with me"), but the price ($70) is super low.

Of course, he might be a real find (what is the "full relax" that you can have for an additional $10?). At that price, if he sounds ok on the phone, I'd probably take a chance. If you do, please report back!

Well I tried to book with College Jock/Colombian hands and wanted an in-call. I never booked the appointment because contrary to what his add says he claimed when I texted him that he "didn't do in-calls" due to his living arrangement. (He was new to the area at the time). I asked "well when will you be available to do them?" he replied with "Never". I found this odd. He still advertises in-calls though and he has been in LA for months now. I would not mind trying him out as he looks kind of hot but with that answer and the fact that I don't host, I will skip it. Unless anyone knows if he has changed his "in-call policy".

I just noticed his ad states "INN Calls" as opposed to "In calls" when I checked the rates section.

Archived