Dino in L.A. 411

lightdagger
This topic is 2723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't have any experience, but would sure like to know too. He looks terrific and I will be in LA soon, so let me know if you go ahead and see him. You can send me a PM if you prefer.

Thanks,

DD

If I take the plunge, will do. If anyone wants to PM me their experiences, I'd be much obliged.

I met him in passing when he worked at Totally smooth skin. http://www.totallysmoothskin.com/ He was at the front desk and made a point of introducing himself. Great looking with air of confidence. That being said when he went out on his own I was going to hire him but when reading his old ad there was a weird comment about not using his bathroom. The comment is not in his current ad. Would love to hear from anyone who has hired him recently.

I contacted him last summer and the email exchange was awful. When he quoted his over-the-top fees (see Parumph ^) and I replied that it was beyond my means, he actually got abusive, berated me for "wasting" his time, lecturing me on "getting what you pay for," etc. I was shocked at how obnoxious he was. He must be one very unhappy guy.

I had a simple text inquiry exchange with him at some point last year and he was really nasty and unpleasant. Needless to say, I did not book an appointment! I think he dances at Adonis in LA from time to time in case you want to check him out in person before hiring.

I saw him once when he was at Totally Smooth, and he couldn't have been nicer or a better (or friendlier) masseur.

Then a few years later, I saw him privately, and while he was okay, it was like he wasn't "there" during the appointment. Like just going through the motions waiting for the time to be up.

Sometimes, I guess, people just change over time.

• 1 year later...

Archived