Campus Jock Contest

Poppie
This topic is 3296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Campus has announced the winner of the Campus Jock Contest for 2015. The very sexy Tucker is the winner! If you've not seen Tucker in action, the man is smoking hot. That smoldering sexiness translates very well for those brave enough for a lap dance. Runner up is Tyler. Hope to bump into both of these me on our next trip.

Campus has announced the winner of the Campus Jock Contest for 2015. The very sexy Tucker is the winner! If you've not seen Tucker in action, the man is smoking hot. That smoldering sexiness translates very well for those brave enough for a lap dance. Runner up is Tyler. Hope to bump into both of these me on our next trip.
It took me several trips to Montreal to work up the courage to speak to Tucker -- he seemed so perfect and unapproachable. He turned out to be a real sweetie and -- as Poppie wrote -- smoking hot. (For those with long memories, the only other dancer I ever felt that way about was Riccardo at Stock. I never spoke with him until he moved to Campus. Also turned out to be a real sweetie.)

The US$ has risen like crazy recently. One $CD is now about $0.78US, almost back to the good ol' days when a loony = 75 cents. Montreal strip clubs will see a lot more Americans this year with this exchange rate.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived