luca in Dallas

Tenn A C
This topic is 3131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This young hottie looks awesome. Im gonna try and get in touch

He IS awesome, especially if you enjoy big uncut endowments on amazing muscular bodies! He's also one of the smartest and sweetest guys you'll ever meet!

BTW, check out his sizzling review on Daddy's today (3/3) written by Okie with special praise of Luca's beautiful, bubble butt!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

He IS awesome, especially if you enjoy big uncut endowments on amazing muscular bodies! He's also one of the smartest and sweetest guys you'll ever meet!

BTW, check out his sizzling review on Daddy's today (3/3) written by Okie with special praise of Luca's beautiful, bubble butt!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

+1 :cool:

• 7 months later...

I've never met him because he has not come to NYC nor have I gone to Dallas since I became aware of him. I've kept in touch with him periodically asking him if he has plans for coming to NYC and he always eventually responds, in the negative, but very courteous responses. I have a deep down feeling that I'm going to meet him at some point. I have his email address and I think it would be alright for me to give it to those of you who would PM me about it. I will be especially quick to get it to anyone from NYC in hopes that we could create a demand to make it worth him visiting here because my situation doesn't allow me more than a one-hour session. But if he knew there was interest besides mine it might make the prospect of coming here more attractive to him.

Archived