411 on Hot Brazilian Jimmy in NJ

sdvjm
This topic is 3366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't think that a masseur gets this many reviews in such a short time. Also, there's something about the style of writing that leads me to suspect that the same person wrote them. "Me and my boy friend," while not that unusual, doesn't look quite legit when repeated in these reviews. "Body slide" is repeated so often that it ought to have TM in a circle next to it. Yes, it sounds intriguing, and if he were closer, I might even take the plunge. Maybe it's because I've seen so many phonies on these ads, but I'd be a bit cautious if I were you. I'm a sucker for these oiled body contact massages, though.....

PS. I just noticed Jimmy's rates. $150 for an hour should extend to $225 for 90 minutes, not $250. I've heard of a volume discount, but not a volume premium. And $250 for an hour for the "body slide"? Give me a break! Maybe he can't do arithmetic, but he should know that his clients can.

I don't think that a masseur gets this many reviews in such a short time. Also, there's something about the style of writing that leads me to suspect that the same person wrote them. "Me and my boy friend," while not that unusual, doesn't look quite legit when repeated in these reviews. "Body slide" is repeated so often that it ought to have TM in a circle next to it. Yes, it sounds intriguing, and if he were closer, I might even take the plunge. Maybe it's because I've seen so many phonies on these ads, but I'd be a bit cautious if I were you.

+1 I would proceed with caution sdvjm, however.....

I'm a sucker for these oiled body contact massages, though.....

Yes to this...;)

Archived