411 Michigan help

mike4393
This topic is 3367 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Haven't ever seen him (UNFORTUNATELY!) but Dario/Spaniard has outstanding reviews and is often in Detroit. May be there now! Let me know how it goes! If you do see him, I'm envious!!

Hey traveling to Michigan , detroit area. Searche dthe sites and reviews and the pickings are slim. Can anyone Reccomend vers/top, in the area? prefer swimmers build .

I saw him last week and I had a great time, he as even more reviews on Men4rentnow.com. He's versatile but mostly a top, great kisser and he'll give you the best b/j you've ever had.

High recommended!

Dario in DC

Haven't ever seen him (UNFORTUNATELY!) but Dario/Spaniard has outstanding reviews and is often in Detroit. May be there now! Let me know how it goes! If you do see him, I'm envious!!

Dario's M4RN ad does say he is in Detroit at the moment! I see him on a regular basis whenever he is in my area, which luckily for me is quite a bit! Check out his most recent review (which I wrote!): http://daddysreviews.com/search/Active/D/dario_dc

He is also on Daddy's review site for today (Feb 26) because of a new picture posted!

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived