Tristan Baldwin review today, 2/23 :)

tyro
This topic is 3365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, thanks for bringing the review to my attention and taking the time to comment on it. Always serves to brighten the day. As someone who was raised kind of a runt and ugly / unpopular growing up, it kinda serves as a 'validation' of sorts to be able to bring pleasure or happiness to others' lives. Whether they write a review(or many in some of your cases ;)~ NYC) or whether they don't; thanks for at least giving me a thumbs up to give me motivation to keep going forward and never burn out. Love y'all!!! T!

A Mighty Fine Man

Well, thanks for bringing the review to my attention and taking the time to comment on it. Always serves to brighten the day. As someone who was raised kind of a runt and ugly / unpopular growing up, it kinda serves as a 'validation' of sorts to be able to bring pleasure or happiness to others' lives. Whether they write a review(or many in some of your cases ;)~ NYC) or whether they don't; thanks for at least giving me a thumbs up to give me motivation to keep going forward and never burn out. Love y'all!!! T!

You are sure no runt with that gorgeous body Tristan! Just rest assured that so many of us know you to be one of the best of the best, with not only that killer physique but a personality that makes everyone you meet happy to have gotten to meet and know you! :)

TruHart1 :cool:

If we could FREEZE you in time right now so you NEVER retire or burn out we WOULD! You are hands down a perfect man, the best parts both physically AND personally of what most of us want :-) I am one of the bad guys who didn't add a review after my appointment, mostly because I would only echo the praise of all the countless others already there. But if I'm lucky enough to get a "next" appointment I will, even if it's just to say "ditto" to all.

Tyro, thanks for calling our attention to that review! I read the whole thing, and the experience the reviewer described is very similar (practically identical, actually) to what I'll be looking for when I'm eventually fortunate enough to hire Tristan, once our schedules finally mesh. And the last few sentences just confirm what I already knew from having had the pleasure of meeting Tristan in Palm Springs a couple of years ago. He's incredibly sweet, and a truly beautiful human being, inside and out.

Rob

Damn... Of all The days! I did not check out the reviews this morning... Well, it is after 10 PM and I finally do so. However, I had a good excuse I was totally distracted because I had a little domething going with the aforementioned Tristan B!!! I now feel a bit badly that I did not congratulate him on receiving another stellar review... Still the guy is so humble and down to earth that he would have just blushed and said that it was nothing and the he was really nothing special.

Interestingly, we did touch on the fact that we both will never forget our humble beginnings... and that's the key to his success... well that and a few other attributes that have been mentioned earlier in this thread.

In in any event, congrats to my fellow Nutmeger! And yes! As Robster says, "he is a truly beautiful human being." That he is actually much more than that simply boggles the mind!!! The best of the best!

How interesting that on at least TWO dates of our encounters, WG, reviews of mine happen to have come out. Do you have juice with Daddy, that you aren't telling us all about?! LOL.

And you were expected to be omniscient and know about the review, even if you were tied up and being flogged and tortured for hours at the EXACT time those reviews came out...LOL. For your lacking of awareness in the situation, I think you need even MORE punishment at a TBD...and this time I'm bringing a friend. Be warned.

How interesting that on at least TWO dates of our encounters, WG, reviews of mine happen to have come out. Do you have juice with Daddy, that you aren't telling us all about?! LOL.

And you were expected to be omniscient and know about the review, even if you were tied up and being flogged and tortured for hours at the EXACT time those reviews came out...LOL. For your lacking of awareness in the situation, I think you need even MORE punishment at a TBD...and this time I'm bringing a friend. Be warned.

I'm impressed Tristan! You really ARE good at everrrrrything!!! :rolleyes:

Oh this is getting good....Looks like I'll need to make that drive across 'Alligator Alley'....

Well for the record... Perhaps you forgot the bottle of lube that I stole a year ago, the fact that I didn't warn you about the perils of updating your iPhone to iOS 8... and then the thing crashed on the day that we were to meet... and then the issue with your not catching your flight out of Florida the other day... that I'm sure was ultimately my fault as well!

So bring on the punishment!

I'm impressed Tristan! You really ARE good at everrrrrything!!! :rolleyes:

Definitely... And that he is a sweetheart only makes it all the more pleasurable... In a quite dichotomous manner!

Oh this is getting good....Looks like I'll need to make that drive across 'Alligator Alley'....

Hey BVB... the more the merrier...Come across the Ally! We Florida West Coast guys know how to have fun as well!

PS: I posted a pic of the guy that I think TB wants to bring to our next meeting in the Fetish Forum...

Archived