Lots of 'Just Updated"s on masseurfinder.com

chirob
This topic is 3374 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just checked both the sensual and custom sections for masseurfinder.com in my city (Chicago) and it seems about 1/4 to 1/3 of the masseurs have a "JUST UPDATED" label on their ads. It popped up since yesterday morning, and looking at LA and NYC it seems to have happened there as well. Is mf having the masseurs change their ads like massagem4m did a while back? (at least the ones that had certain words in them)

A friend of mine who advertises on Masseurfinder told me that he received an e-mail just the other day, ordering him to remove some photos, which were NOT AT ALL EROTIC. He had to replace one with a full-length photo showing him from the rear, wearing no shirt and jeans. Yes, there is a crackdown on all these sites -- both masseur ads and client reviews.

Even the private nude ones that people paid for?

I checked a few that I [aid for -- and they are still there but one wonders for how much longer. I looked up two or three guys I have seen, and their ample photos have been pared down to a modest (in every sense) two or three. I wonder if this is not in anticipation with the attempt by the FCC (and Obama Administration) to change internet policy??? I would not be surprised.

Archived