visiting NYC

hanginginne
This topic is 3331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Re: Shaun. He's been discussed here before, but I'm a little curious if anyone in our distinguished group has experience with Shaun that was more than the typical release? PM welcomed if you have. Thanks.

Years ago I saw Shaun regularly. Great guy. Wish he had a table and could host. I'd certainly go back. At that time he posted 2 different ads.. one for massage, the other beyond massage. Though I was never looking to go beyond, a few times he got extra frisky. Maybe he's sticking to sensual massage. But I wouldn't hesitate to simply ask.

I too remember when he did a little more, but at the time his location was WAY uptown and not convenient, and I maintain a strict preference to a massage on a massage table (not on a bed nor floor). His ads have appeared on and off for 3 or 4 years or more.

I would back up seeing guys like Koss or Pasha (though not sure how much beyond the usual "ending" you would get).

Archived