Kenn in LA - Wow

Blade9
This topic is 3403 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met Jake this past August from his JTom ad. He's hot as a firecracker! When he came over to my place he looked like a guy I'd watch on the basketball court and pick him out as the hottest one that I'd like to take behind a wall and pull down his pants to sniff his sweaty balls and crack. He has a very, very handsome dream-boat face and lovely muscular body that is more supple rather than beefed-up chunky. Let me add that he has the most beautiful feet, too.

I make it a point to never divulge what I do with the guys I hire but he was very much into what I wanted to do and I had a completely satisfying time with him. He's very pleasant to deal with and is not one of those one-word-reply guys that make you feel like you're bothering them by being interested in giving them 5 dollars for every minute of their time with you (his hourly out-rate was $300.) Our correspondence leading up to our meeting was very reciprocal and he seemed to be as excited about meeting me as I was about him. We had a rip-roaring time and he even got in touch with me afterwards saying what a good time he had. Now that's refreshing, if you ask me.

I'd see him again, but I'm still trying out new meat every time I hire. When I start doing repeats he's definitely on my to-do-again list.

Archived