Can we do this for men as well??

dick_nyc
This topic is 7461 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In Tokyo it has already been done. Before I settled down with a partner, I used to hang out at a host bar for men in the gay district of Tokyo. Very attractive young men were available to cater to a guest...just like the male hosts in a host bar or the hostesses in a hostess bar. Sometimes late at night there would also be a strip show. Great fun.

In Thailand as well there are many gay host bars - probably more than there are gogo bars - although many are located outside of the areas which are more frequented by western gay tourists. For some reason, most western tourists seem to prefer the gogo bars whereas local gay Thai and Asian tourists tend to prefer the more laid back atmosphere of the host bars.

Guest msclonly

The host bars are such a well kept secrete, that we are stuck with the gogo bars!

I would like to know where the more sophisticated guy host bars are located!

Just got back from BKK yesterday, and miss it already! :(

The Dreaded Ned website has this list of some of the host bars for Bangkok (although I am not sure how "sophisticated" they are):

http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/13/

You will note that none of them are in the Silom/Patpong area. It's been awhile since I've visited the Saphan Kwai bars, but they had some truly gorgeous model-quality guys. The many massage saunas also serve much the same purpose as the host bars.

The largest concentration of host bars in Pattaya is in the Sunee Plaza area, but they are very different from the ones in Bangkok - usually open air and more laidback with a higher number of ladyboys and, in some cases, dangerously young guys.

Rampo, that's why we all rely on you Ramp, to report and protect us from those dangerous zones and fearfully satin smooth butts on deceptively youthful males with hard cocks that don't go away. So much happiness with the sweet taste of spent cock makes one double check his airline reservation right away. Whenever you need relief, raise your hand, Ramp, if you can . .. if you don't pay attention, you can wind up with five or six at a time. Incredible male loving.:9 And, sometimes the only true check on age is if some kid cums more than four times in fifteen minutes, you may have a problem on your hands.

Archived