Headed to bbbrrrrrrlin (Berlin)

ITakeItDeep
This topic is 3373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, headed out to Berlin Feb 11-16. Any special carnal sins I shouldn't miss or any other recommendations are welcomed. Also, I'm looking for or to be a wingman if any other travelers are flying solo. ..and of course, looking for any hung total tops to keep me company - so let me know.

Berlin is definitely sin city. It's also freezing. It's very much about neighborhoods, but easy to get around. Check out planetromeo.com if you haven't already. If I was there would meet for a drink, but I'm not.

-athletic_stud looks just like his pics and is a great top, pricy but OK for a come and go

-fitty_student is a blond, fit Norwegian and gives a great boyfriend experience, better at showing you around Berlin than specifically gay places, an actual student who's smart, unparalleled top, I've hired him as a travel companion since Berlin

-BLONDCALLBOY is not blond and has an average body, but he more than makes up for it in personality. I just paid for an hour meet but he ended up taking me on a whirlwind tour of gay Berlin, gratis I might add although I bought drinks

So you have to create a free account at gayromeo.com but it is well worth it. Once you are logged in try:

gayromeo.com/athletic_stud

gayromeo.com/fitty_student

gayromeo.com/BLONDCALLBOY

Also try gayromeo.com/nick8 who is actually in Berlin. He's a Australian, super nice, and good at picking restaurants. He's also familiar with the club scene.

Archived