411 Gio (NYC)

HeyDude
This topic is 3399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Aeroguy - what a perfectly timed question. I was at Equinox W 76 this afternoon and ran into 'Armani' who is Gio's brother. He is doing well, and looking hot as ever. I have heard nothing but glowing reviews about 'Gio'. I trust that meeting him will be a thoroughly satisfying experience for you :)

Anything else you'd like to know - you know where to reach me. Stay warm in this insane weather here in NY!

I wish I could be enthusiastic about either of them. They are both very handsome and I have tried them both. Gio could not have been more disinterested and unexciting and he seemed to be texting during the massage with his phone on the table. The experience very disappointing. Armani was friendly and sweet but again, the massage was uninvolved and he also seemed to be using his phone with one hand during the massage. I guess he learned from his brother. I know Armani says he is straight and has limits; I suspect if I was a repeat customer I could have a more satisfying experience but given all the choices, there are better options out there. PM me if you want to know more.

Interesting-I havent tried Gio, but Armani has been my go to masseur for literally about 5 years and I couldnt be happier with him, He never uses his phone during massage, gives me his full attention and the massage is excellent. he is straight and has his limits but I always have a very satisfying time with him and love his energy.

Interesting-I havent tried Gio, but Armani has been my go to masseur for literally about 5 years and I couldnt be happier with him, He never uses his phone during massage, gives me his full attention and the massage is excellent. he is straight and has his limits but I always have a very satisfying time with him and love his energy.

I do absolutely agree. Armani is terrific, even with the limits. A charming guy with genuine enthusiasm. I have been seeing him for 2+ years.

Archived