tylerrock975

tomundo
This topic is 3394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No, it's not legitimate. The torso of the guy in the green shirt is completely different than all the other torso shots. Looks like two different cock shots...the veining, among other things is different.

tyler's ad usually appears with at least two others...jefftowers19 (currently in Chicago says he'll be in Denver on 1/28 and 1/29) and shanewithers95 (will be in Kansas City 1/26 and 1/27). They appear to be working their way west to Seattle. Whether there are actually 3 different guys or a single guy running multiple ads, no one is certain. Both tyler and shane have telephone numbers with a Miami-Dade area code (786) the same exchange (714) and the last four digits are consecutively numbered (0411, 0412)

Search the archives for trevorfalls, gabe jennings and ryanrubs, these ads used to follow the same pattern. It was reported here that the person that showed up

was never the guy in the ad.

I was attracted to Tyler's ad for obvious reasons, but noticed some things that gave me pause. His hourly rates are way too low for a hung, handsome, muscular 20 year old, while his overnight and weekend rates are off the chart. He says he is straight and requests no explicit calls or emails, but is open to a wide range of activities including scat! Does that sound like a really cute hung straight 20 year old to you? I noticed from another site, he is traveling with a buddy--nothing so unusual about that. On the men4rentnow site they both have one recent 4 star review--no written reviews, same rates. Both ostensibly straight. I emailed both repeatedly from the two sites, but got no replies. Finally, I texted Tyler, and he got right back to me. Explained what I wanted, which should have been fine for 2 straight 20 year olds in this line of business to perform--very vanilla here. Tyler agreed instantly and we set up a time. He quoted me $260 for an hour with both of them--I had not mentioned his buddy in the text message, but I had in previous email messages, so I think they got them, but did not respond. So, OK: 2 hot cute hung straight kids to bust their nuts on me for cheap! I agreed. Then I discovered this forum which raises serious questions about these two. So, since I have now started thinking with my brain instead of with my...well I think you have all been there. I cancelled our date. It was a hot bukkake fantasy while it lasted. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. So, I have nothing conclusive on these guys, but there are just too many red flags for me. (If nothing else, their rate structure and initial lack of responsiveness is just plain stupid. If they are scamming, they need to get better at it.) They are both in Seattle through Wednesday.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?102192-Tyler-Rock-NYC

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=302461&Login=shanewithers95

Archived