Carmelo in Dallas

texas
This topic is 2188 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

According to his self-posted information on Masseurfinder, he has been active in the business for about a year, which would account for the lack of older reviews. He is hot and is rates are in line with the Dallas market. If you take one for the team, please post a review.

• 3 months later...

He's been in LA for a week or so now so corresponded with him a couple of times but thought the better of setting up an appointment. Seemed via text slightly aloof as it took him three days to respond. Also when I requested his "private" pics on Masseurfinder, assuming they would be showing the goods, they were clothed pics. The pics had no business being in the private catagory and I felt this was probably just a bait and switch operation. I thought it might be just a waste of money to even bother. I did not book.

• 2 months later...

I'm curious if anyone has connected with Carmelo yet? His pics are awesome and his ad seems legit, as do his Masseurfinder ads. But I trust Forum members more than anything else and I'd love to hear your experience before I take the plunge!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MikeThomas

I met him once. It was an in call. I expected that I would end up at his apsrtment. Instead I ended up at a very sketchy motel. The room made my skin crawl. The kind of place that could be infested with bed bugs. Not saying it was though - no evidence, but you get the picture.

Nice guy. Great body like the photos. He's doing a lot of training for various contests. Was nice enough. Massaged in the nude. Okay massage. Very limited interaction. But he did get me off.

He should have disclosed the motel. I almost drove off.

Like Mike I found that he was in a somewhat shady area of town when I tried to book him as well several weeks back however that is not what turned me off (see my above comment) Sometimes the shady motel vibe can add a level of interest and sexiness to the massage and I kind of get that not all of these guys can afford to book into the Four Seasons, as long I guess it's not too shady. Also when someone from out of town comes to LA they might not be aware that a good part of town can sometimes be separated with just one traffic light from a bad. I have had this happen with one masseur once, he actually apologized for the location.

What was the interaction like MikeThomas? (feel free to PM me) I might try to give him another chance when he is back out my way. Sounds like it wasn't too bad right?

Thanks.

Edited by clayco123

• 9 months later...

I'm bumping this back up, since it's been a year. Carmelo is still advertising on Masseurfinder, with some current positive reviews, and his pics are really hot. But no one on Daddy's has much to say about him, which gives me pause.

• 1 year later...