Adonis Lounge New York

masonguy
This topic is 3396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to Adonis in New York on Sunday night, for the first time…one of the dancers called me an Adonis virgin!…well not anymore.:) Sunday nights are kind of slow, although I thought things seemed pretty full by midnight. Lots of great looking guys, and it all unfolded much like the advice I received from some of you suggested. None of the dancers were overly pushy. I decided to try everything…just talk in the bar, lap dance and champagne room. Meeting the guys and chatting in the bar can be fun…although it's a bit loud. I recommend you get specific about lap dance and champagne room expectations and costs, before you agree. I found out after I got back for the champagne room fun that the dancer expected a minimum $100 tip on top of the $100 charge for 20 minutes…that charge goes to the house…not a good deal at all…so get the costs figured out first. Bartenders were great…drinks are expensive…but, I didn't expect anything else! Overall…fun…I'm going back next time I'm in New York! Anyone want to join me? :)

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds very steep for the champagne room. I've been going to Adonis for years, since it was in Brooklyn. My understanding is that, as you wrote, the base charge for the champagne room is $100, and it is indeed expected that one tip the dancer. But I've never been told that the entire base charge goes to the house, and I suspect that it makes no sense for the dancers to ever agree to such an arrangement. And a 100% tip? That sounds outrageous. I think there was some kind of misunderstanding here.

I love going to the lounge, so I'm happy to go with the next time you're in town. Maybe we should organize trips by forum members. It'd probably be a lot of fun!

I went to Adonis in New York on Sunday night, for the first time…one of the dancers called me an Adonis virgin!…well not anymore.:) Sunday nights are kind of slow, although I thought things seemed pretty full by midnight. Lots of great looking guys, and it all unfolded much like the advice I received from some of you suggested. None of the dancers were overly pushy. I decided to try everything…just talk in the bar, lap dance and champagne room. Meeting the guys and chatting in the bar can be fun…although it's a bit loud. I recommend you get specific about lap dance and champagne room expectations and costs, before you agree. I found out after I got back for the champagne room fun that the dancer expected a minimum $100 tip on top of the $100 charge for 20 minutes…that charge goes to the house…not a good deal at all…so get the costs figured out first. Bartenders were great…drinks are expensive…but, I didn't expect anything else! Overall…fun…I'm going back next time I'm in New York! Anyone want to join me? :)

I've only used the champagne room once at Adonis and that was with a model/entertainer who's a D-list celebrity and quite gorgeous. It was $100 for the room and he specified a $50 tip. I though that was reasonable, all things considered.

I've only used the champagne room once at Adonis and that was with a model/entertainer who's a D-list celebrity and quite gorgeous. It was $100 for the room and he specified a $50 tip. I though that was reasonable, all things considered.

Dirt cheap, actually!

Archived