Boardwalk / LeBoy action during day ??

searchingforfun
This topic is 3476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if the guys hand out at Boardwalk and LeBoy during the afternoon when each club opens?

I know the shows are only in evening, but curious if some guys are there if you stop by in afternoon for private dance?

It depends on the day, and unfortunately it is hit or miss. Dancers aren't scheduled like someone would in a regular job, so they just sort of show up depending on the day, and once you get to know these kids, you will find that they are very independent.

The Boardwalk opens at 3 pm, and starts their happy hour. I've been there when 5 or 6 boys will turn up at 3-4 and are ready to work, other times it has been only one or two, with it not getting crowded until later in the evening. Weekends are best to see the boys early. The private rooms are not "officially" open, but if you ask, they will allow you to use them, and no one is around to monitor what goes on, which is good, because they remain 'curtainless'...

I've only been to Le Boy twice early, the second time was this last Sunday. Weekends they open at noon. I arrived around 6ish, and they had 6 or 7 boys working the room. Not dancing, but socializing with customers. It was a good crowd by any standard, and the private rooms were open and being used.

Archived