Junior

relaxmeny
This topic is 3405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have no info on the Junior you ask about. I think the ad is a fake. The Junior in my link above is real & has been met by fellow poster ezlvr. There's a thread from about a week ago started by ezlvr. Compare the two ads & see what you think about them. Personally, I'd go for the real Junior.

~ Boomer ~

A phone number search turns up "Rico" and "Kai"; two expired Rentboy ads. The cached ad for Rico looks like it might be a match for Junior. The Kai ad is definitely a collection of non-matching pics. This ad is tempting, but I'd recommend requesting a new pic or meeting in a public place.

Junior vs Junior...

I have no info on the Junior you ask about. I think the ad is a fake. The Junior in my link above is real & has been met by fellow poster ezlvr. There's a thread from about a week ago started by ezlvr. Compare the two ads & see what you think about them. Personally, I'd go for the real Junior.

~ Boomer ~

I met the Junior that BabyBoomer mentioned, twice now and both times were stellar. Feel free to PM f you have any questions, I'd definitely recommend him.

Archived