Naked athletes.

marylander1940
This topic is 3485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for posting, Marylander !! What a fun project for the guys, and they are incredibly successful with this project. Would be fun to know if any of those guys are gay, but it really doesn't make any difference, since they are all committed to making their calendars and raising money. Also to have this in their 6th year means that any one who wants to join the club has to know that this is part of what they are going to be doing as part of their rowing experience !! Thanks again. I will be coming back to sit through the entire post.

DD

Thanks for posting, Marylander !! What a fun project for the guys, and they are incredibly successful with this project. Would be fun to know if any of those guys are gay, but it really doesn't make any difference, since they are all committed to making their calendars and raising money. Also to have this in their 6th year means that any one who wants to join the club has to know that this is part of what they are going to be doing as part of their rowing experience !! Thanks again. I will be coming back to sit through the entire post.

DD

+1

This was the best. Hot guys, of whatever orientation, having fun with one another and making a statement against homophobia in sports.

DD

I haven't posted in the gallery in a long time, I'm glad Unicorn has been posting so much lately despite his threat to retire from the site. LOL

Archived