411 - Michael - Sarasota, FL

MasssageGuy
This topic is 3431 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

MassageGuy, why don't you ASK him, rather than "try him out?" I think if he is a reasonably honest and polite person, he will answer you nicely, and tell you whether he is a therapeutic masseur or not. He doesn't want a disappointed client any more than you want to be one.

I went to Sarasota twice for work, and both times I hired a strong, nice and hot Japanese guy and he made me VERY happy after a great massage. Great body and attitude, very good sexy masseur. I look forward to my next time working there.

His name is Tim. Will try to find his phone/pics/ad.

I went to Sarasota twice for work, and both times I hired a strong, nice and hot Japanese guy and he made me VERY happy after a great massage. Great body and attitude, very good sexy masseur. I look forward to my next time working there.

His name is Tim. Will try to find his phone/pics/ad.

Is it by chance the same Tim who used to work in LA? He had a stellar reputation, but I have heard that he moved east. I am curious also.

Anyone have experience with the guy?

Anything beyond "therapeutic"?

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/mikey.shtml

http://michaelsmassage.weebly.com/common-questions.html

Draping?

My massage is a thorough experience that may be to your preference undraped (no cover sheet) but that all the while is professional and non-sexual. Please keep expectations clear when booking. I know I'm cute and all -- but be respectful of boundaries!

Archived