thanks to those who voted!

Dave
This topic is 3437 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

thanks to those who voted for me - those of you who told me via private message or email, and those of you who voted for me publicly.

extended thanks to everyone who voted for anyone! the chance to express yourself is a privilege, similar to our ability to vote for government officials. Daddy is amazing to allow this to happen year after year.

sincere congratulations to Andrew Justice, Dane Scott, Nate Bruno, William Erickson, JD Daniels, the Newbies who are mentioned, and all the other guys with whom I share space at the "Top of the List". I love the camaraderie that I have with my brothers in this industry. those of you whom I'm friends with, I look forward to seeing you again soon. and those of you I haven't met yet - I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

happy new year, everyone. hope 2015 is a beautiful, erotic, healthy, sex-filled year for all readers of this forum.

Archived