Brazilian model massage LA

needbodywork
This topic is 2927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Since I made the original inquiry I've found out his pics are real. The phone number in the ad traces back to a real person who is those pics.

I texted him and his answers about what type of massage he does was unclear. Perhaps rightly so since he could have been concerned about entrapment.

So it seems if someone is willing to take the plunge for $150 for a possibly therapeutic only massage, go ahead. At least I can tell you the person that will show up will almost certainly be the one pictured.

Please report back if you try him, even a PM if you prefer not to post.

Since I made the original inquiry I've found out his pics are real. The phone number in the ad traces back to a real person who is those pics.

I texted him and his answers about what type of massage he does was unclear. Perhaps rightly so since he could have been concerned about entrapment.

So it seems if someone is willing to take the plunge for $150 for a possibly therapeutic only massage, go ahead. At least I can tell you the person that will show up will almost certainly be the one pictured.

Please report back if you try him, even a PM if you prefer not to post.

Thanks for the information. So far this sounds promising. I will email LA friends as to his availability. They will be most interested. At least the first hurdle has been cleared.

Cooler heads need to prevail here folks, like the Big Head!

I spoke to him by phone (he answered!), young accented voice with excellent English skills, and humor. He identifies from Recife Brazil, and picked-up my limited jokes in Portuguese.

Now, he says he gives massage on bed, asked if if uses cream / oil / lotion, he answered "whatever you want". Hmmmmmmm. Location is between " Santa Monica and Westwood"?

Politely I asked him if he would send me a selfie holding up two fingers, he said he would. Received, he is the real deal, at least as pictured.

Who... WHO, will jumped on the grenade?

Thanks. Definitely on the highest end for a mutual touch/release massage. Can you elaborate more on the attitude?

at·ti·tude

A position of the body or manner of carrying oneself: .

A state of mind or a feeling; disposition

An arrogant or hostile state of mind or disposition.

-The release was strictly mechanical, he wanted it over with, pure gay for pay

-When I asked for a shower, he threw the 'questionable towel' that i had been massaged on, and pointed to his bathroom. "In there."

-He tried to hit me up for a gratuity.

That answer your attitude question Mr. Needbodywork?

at·ti·tude

A position of the body or manner of carrying oneself: .

A state of mind or a feeling; disposition

An arrogant or hostile state of mind or disposition.

-The release was strictly mechanical, he wanted it over with, pure gay for pay

-When I asked for a shower, he threw the 'questionable towel' that i had been massaged on, and pointed to his bathroom. "In there."

-He tried to hit me up for a gratuity.

That answer your attitude question Mr. Needbodywork?

Whoa.... Thanks for the info Dutch. I'll pass this information along to LA friends.

• 1 year later...

Archived