Hot straight top Biker Shawn?

Marky
This topic is 2040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

thanks for bringing this up @geoffk .....7-12 tonight.....email is info@buffdaddysmalerevue.com ....here is some info on tonight's event for NY/LI residents/visitors (copy-and-paste, mistakes and all, from invite I received):

Gentleman tonight is the first ever Long Island Gentlemans Club. I been running The New York edition of the Gentlemans Club in Manhattan for a year now and we had much success.

When one door closes another one opens as they say. My goal is to bring you a type of entertainment that is so lacking in New York these days. My plans is to bring in top guys at these events.

Dancers will be totally naked for your enjoyment and be available for private lap dances. Remember the dances only work on tips and lap dances. We want them back so please take care of them.

The success of these events is up to you!

The Long Island Gentlemans Club is by RSVP ONLY!!!!!!!

So you must email me and ask to come. We have a limited seating, so please only RSVP if you are sure your coming.

If your RSVP for tonights event your on the list and good to go. Do not RSVP again.

The Door Donation is $40 per Gentleman. That includes soday,water,chips, and tonight we have Pizza.

Bring your own BYOB. Our bartender (naked) will serve you.

If you want any more info please test me @ 631-575-2142

• 2 years later...