411 on Nikon in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 3251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And the verdict on Nikon is in!

Baron

Dec 2008

Nothing in particular. I'm just generally suspicious of everything on these two sites. Having been burned twice in the past week -- Nikon was a scam, the other just wasn't vouched for properly -- I'm perhaps a little hypersensitive. I usually don't hire masseurs unless I trust the reviews -- which I usually don't, unless they come from someone in this chat room.

And I should know better, having been at this for a while, than to trust photos only -- but Nikon looked so adorable ("fuckable" as one of my friends put it) that I was thinking with my dick, and not my head.

Sorry if I was unclear, guys! I meant that I was attracted by the pictures of this adorable twink, and didn't bother to note that there weren't reviews that I could trust. That's what I meant by thinking with my dick and not with my head. I'd be interested to know what the face pic that Nikon sent Stuysavage looked like; but even if it was his face, that body did NOT remotely belong to the skinny, scrawny skeleton that walked thru my door.

• 8 months later...

Archived