Happy Holidays & All the BEST in 2015!

Ace
This topic is 3443 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys (and girls!)....

I have some extensive traveling coming up in the next few days on both coasts, but wanted to take a minute (while I have the LUXURY of time!) to wish ALL a very HAPPY & SAFE holiday season! This was a year of personal & professional growth & challenges for me...I'm PROUD to be a part of this community & thank you for allowing me to do so.

Here is a link to an Ecard I made... hope it opens).

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4e4445324e5441314d54593d0d0a&sb=1

I look forward to our upcoming yearly events, as well as the crowing of the next EOY! (Chris Eisenhower, you did us PROUD! BUT, I'm still bitter about not getting a crown!).

See you all in 2015.

Thanks, Ace, for your greetings and the wonderful E-Card. I think the face picture there is the best one I have ever seen of you. Those BLUE eyes sparkle and the jingle was priceless. So SAFE TRAVELS.... I know you will make a lot of guys happy during your travels and I do hope your Holidays are HAPPY, HEALTHY and FUN. Best wishes also for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. We love you !!

DD

Archived