diaper boy

jakeleyman
This topic is 3305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been communicating with a guy on Adam4adam who calls himself diaper boy and shows a pic of a hot guy in a diaper. Not experienced in this, I asked him what would happen if we met. He said he would put a diaper on me and I would pee in it. Then he would "powder me up" and put another diaper on me. I like and respect fetishes and am not making light of this one, but I'm not sure I get it. I guess I could google the subject instead of bothering you guys, but it is always hotter to hear more about this directly from guys who have done it. Thanks for any info on diapering.

Yeah I'm not a diaper guy either - but his pic or whosever pic he posted was so hot that I could not resist the contact and the curiosity. I could quiz him more and may. I've rarely run across a fetish you guys do not have a PhD in so maybe I will hear more eventually!

I may not be the best person to give advice. But being a bit adventurous, I would arrange to see the guy and experience this first hand. You may come away with some new perspective that can't be had by reading about a fetish. I would note that you already found this fascinating enough to contact him. Go for it. You only have a couple of hours to lose and maybe some fun to gain.....no disrespect intended.

Again no real experience here... The closest recollection that comes to mind regarding diapers concerns having seen a guy wearing a diaper who was made to walk and crawl around a club while being lead around by a rope. Prior to that I came across a waiter in a bar who was only wearing a diaper, but that was many years ago.

Regarding the scenario as described by the OP, it seems as though it is an extension of and a variation on water sports. Consequently, I would assume that if one is a fan of such a scenario it might be something worth exploring. Plus, as Doit says... Other than a couple of hours what does one have to loose?? And especially if it is something upon which one is fixating and is curious...

• 4 months later...
Guest Wetnwildbear

Diaper play is about loss of control and simultaneously about regression to a time when you did not have to worry about bathrooms and toilets and had the freedom to live with your own piss and shit. For some it is humiliating and for others it is empowering and can be incorporated into bondage and punishment scenes as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Diaper play is about loss of control and simultaneously about regression to a time when you did not have to worry about bathrooms and toilets and had the freedom to live with your own piss and shit. For some it is humiliating and for others it is empowering and can be incorporated into bondage and punishment scenes as well.

Sounds like undoing Eve's eating the apple and running away from God because Adam and Eve found out they were naked and unhappy about the loss of innocence.

Maybe diaper boy wants to be innocent as a child again, careless and playful.

Enjoy! For a hot guy I would a lot of things I don't do when I pay...

Archived