Tony Tigz

dutchal
This topic is 3521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tony is for real

says he's retiring in a few days. Anybody been with him recently? If so, which of his pics does he currently most resemble?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=198553

Tony looks exactly like ALL his pictures. What you see is what you get! Check out his private pictures. They show everything accurately. Sorry to see he is retiring.

TruHart1 :cool:

He's quite a bit huskier in some than in other, so he can't match them all!

Interesting dutchal. I don't see a change between pictures in "huskiness" myself, maybe because I have experienced the 3 dimensional man? Perhaps the photos' various angles are confusing? He is quite muscular but on this side of body-builder. Anyway, he has a wonderful, well-proportioned body and is quite gifted in his endowment and has quite a fun, tight ass to rim, too.

Interesting dutchal. I don't see a change between pictures in "huskiness" myself, maybe because I have experienced the 3 dimensional man? Perhaps the photos' various angles are confusing? He is quite muscular but on this side of body-builder. Anyway, he has a wonderful, well-proportioned body and is quite gifted in his endowment and has quite a fun, tight ass to rim, too.

I have always been absolutely in love with his pics, but my only caveat which has prevented me from hiring is that he is a smoker....anyone who has been with can attest to him being heavy or light? My rule is never to hire smokers as the smell is a big turn off to me, but he does look so much my type, am wondering if I should risk it or regret it forever....lol

I have always been absolutely in love with his pics, but my only caveat which has prevented me from hiring is that he is a smoker....anyone who has been with can attest to him being heavy or light? My rule is never to hire smokers as the smell is a big turn off to me, but he does look so much my type, am wondering if I should risk it or regret it forever....lol

Hmmm...I think someone mentioned that before. Personally I don't remember tasting cigarettes on Tony but then again, it isn't a turn-off for me either, having had a very hot F*** Buddy when I was in my 30's who always had to smoke if he went out to the bars. Although I have NEVER smoked myself, I loved the way his mouth tasted when we kissed! So it can be a turn-on for me.

Archived