Cross-fit Experience(s) Anyone?

nynakedtop
This topic is 3310 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a while but would love to update interested persons about my journey into the world of crossfitting!

First it is not for everyone - I cannot emphasize this enough. At my age it was risky but because I have no joint or muscle problems and have a history of living a "fitness lifestyle" I avoided injury but I would say there were many close calls. So with that disclaimer in place crossfitting was nothing short of amazing! Got me strong, pumped and lean and I guess I kinda drank that cool-aid.

But actually I do think it should be a part of a well integrated fitness program that challenges your body in many ways- so right now I am back to a more traditional weight training program (with an impossibly hot trainer).

But, guys, ultimately it's all @ diet and nutrition. So wish this old guy luck cuz Speedo season is coming!

Been a while but would love to update interested persons about my journey into the world of crossfitting!

First it is not for everyone - I cannot emphasize this enough. At my age it was risky but because I have no joint or muscle problems and have a history of living a "fitness lifestyle" I avoided injury but I would say there were many close calls. So with that disclaimer in place crossfitting was nothing short of amazing! Got me strong, pumped and lean and I guess I kinda drank that cool-aid.

But actually I do think it should be a part of a well integrated fitness program that challenges your body in many ways- so right now I am back to a more traditional weight training program (with an impossibly hot trainer).

But, guys, ultimately it's all @ diet and nutrition. So wish this old guy luck cuz Speedo season is coming!

Keep up the GOOD work ! :)

;)

Archived