Question About Storing My Photos

tanman4u
This topic is 3482 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have about a bazillion (OK maybe half a bazillion) photos of various categories (guys with hardons, hot jock guys, etc). I've always just kept them in a file buried in my Dropbox account where every other file I have is stored. To just peruse through these is somewhat problematic. What is involved in putting them all on a site like "Whoa" or any of the other ones that I see in links here? It appears that once I load the pics I can see them in "archive" mode a lot easier than roaming through Dropbox. Any words of advice on how that works would be appreciated.

Tumblr (whoa is a tumblr) is easy to use and free. It will take some time to upload that many pics as you can upload only so many a day. To make viewing easier, you might want to consider using tags as you upload your pics so that you can click on a tag and see only those categories.

Cool thanks for the reply. I tried tumblr and you're right about taking awhile as they only allow 10 uploads per day. I'm going to check for a premium version to see if I can upload more for a few $$$. Good tip on the tags, I'll try those too. Happy Thanksgiving

Archived