Wish my Doctor did it more like this....

Okliehomo
This topic is 3539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Doc is cute, but the patient is hot!!! ;) Thanks for this early morning pic.

DITTO! My former endocrinologist was one hot stud! During my first and only visit, I had difficulty answering his queries in a candid manner!

[...had my second appointment scheduled with him for next month; unfortunately, and to my utmost dismay, he is no longer at this particular facility!]

I have had two HOT stud physicians... one who is happily married and as far as I know does not wander into bisexuality... he is very professional and very thorough in doing my annual physicals. The other guy I have had in the past was tall, well built and very good looking and is gay, although one would never know it being in his office, except for seeing his patients in the waiting room. His practice is filled with a lot of gay guys, straight married couples and even some children. He is also VERY THOROUGH, yet very professional in his exams. The nicest thing he ever did was invite me to join him for a drink one night after he finished work. We met several times after that and always had a good time. If I hadn't moved out of town, I think we would have spent a lot more time together. So you never know what is behind that white coat......

Archived