Veteran's Day

Irish69
This topic is 3491 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nice post Rik...So many times people forget not only the loss of life but the loss of limbs and the inability of these young men and women to assimilate back into society. As one poster said, "We are good at making veterens, but not good at taking care of them." So from this east coast boy, I hope that things are good on your end.

All the best...

Guest countryboywny
Nice post Rik...So many times people forget not only the loss of life but the loss of limbs and the inability of these young men and women to assimilate back into society. As one poster said, "We are good at making veterens, but not good at taking care of them." So from this east coast boy, I hope that things are good on your end.

All the best...

+1

All Americans should thank and respect our soldiers.

All the best...

We should also remember the families and friends of these brave men who were willing to give the ultimate sacrifice for all of us. A great web site to assist these surviving men and women is Wounded Warriors. Google it to get further information. God bless all of our veterans and commit to assisting them in every way less they become the Forgotten Heroes.

Boston Bill

We should also remember the families and friends of these brave men who were willing to give the ultimate sacrifice for all of us. A great web site to assist these surviving men and women is Wounded Warriors. Google it to get further information. God bless all of our veterans and commit to assisting them in every way less they become the Forgotten Heroes.

Boston Bill

When my father passed, our family donated thousands in medical supplies left over from his illness, including a never used handicap cart worth several thousand alone. Then I saw this. Some organizations do better than others. I don't regret giving those items away, but it made me stop and think about how much good is really being done.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/nov/11/tp-veterans-charities-dont-make-the-grade-in/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/charity-fraud-disabled-national-veterans-foundation_n_1499314.html

Archived