Ft Lauderdale / Miami clubs: SR and FR

DickyF
This topic is 3371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Swinging Richards FL last night. Was crowded with a lot of hot dancers. Lots of guys from Spain. All types represented: tall, short, muscular, lanky, pale and dark. No Asians though.

It's so much better when it's crowded especially when you're by yourself. You get don't targeted by very aggressive dancers. That was my problem at Floppy Rooster Thursday night. More dancers than customers. This guy from Spain would not leave me alone. Even would block my view of the stage. I almost had to contact security.

The clubs should really make sure the dancers don't harrass the customers; I'm hesitant to ever go back. Probably won't.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in South Florida in July (I know, so hot!). I'm typically a SR for one night kinda guy but always swing through BW to give it a chance. I usually stay a while at BW. I think the main reason I enjoy BW is because I'm a four minute drive to where I stay in Wilton Manors. But I always spend too much money between SR and BW.

This past time I took the (long) trip to Floppy Rooster and had a fantastic time! Granted it was summer so low season and there were loads of dancers but by the end of the night there were also enough patrons by the end of the night. The main reason I had an incredible time is that I enjoyed three of the dancers so I was quite busy! From FTL I went to South Beach for a couple of days and ended up spending almost every waking moment with one of the dancers that I had met at Floppy's because he lived on South Beach. I think most guys would think he was too pushy and not enough personality but he was, for me, incredibly sexy and I couldn't get over him! The two evenings I was in South Beach I spent with him. It was incredible! And I would have never had that time if I hadn't made the drive out to Floppy's!

I agree that there isn't enough seating at Floppy's but I don't like sitting in a bar anyway. I like to roam. I like to have a stool if I end up engaging a few dancers and want them to rub up on me. But there was plenty of bar space (there is a main bar and a small back bar in the corner) and they were super friendly to me that night (especially the cute back bar tender!).

I didn't like their "lap dance space" as it's basically three separate chairs - comfy and roomy - only separated by some space and these kind of column things (hard to explain) but everything you're doing can be seen in plain sight. If you want extra privacy, you have to go into a "private room" and I just wasn't going to pay that. The "private room" was you and the dancer in a small space alone but you were only behind a curtain of metal beads - no door, no heavy curtain. People could still see in when they walked by.

In the end, I'll still make at least one evening trip to Floppy's when I go visit South Florida because I had an excellent time the one time I went. If you haven't gone, I say make one trip but since it's a drive, invest the time and enjoy the men!

Matt from SRs is back down in Florida running the club so it should be trending upwards at this time. On the other hand SRs Atlanta is trending downwards. The DJ there now is pointless as he doesn't do anything.... Hard to tell who is running this club. The days are marked for this location as it seems to be on autopilot in a tailspin. If you have never been, get there soon before the end of the best club ever is here. Don't wait till after Christmas or blink as you might miss your chance. There are still highlights for the Atlanta club but the days are numbered and the clock is ticking.

• 3 months later...

Archived