Yordany in Miami

ross06
This topic is 3508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I decided to meet with this Yordano but the guy who showed up at my hotel looked nothing like the guy in the add. I suppose it could have been the same guy but if so, the pictures are not at all recent. The "Yordano" who showed up at my hotel wasn't all that goog looking and had a pudgy pot belly and No Way had a 9.5 inch cock as stated in the add. Rentboy adds simply cannot be trusted. Ever!

I decided to meet with this Yordano but the guy who showed up at my hotel looked nothing like the guy in the add. I suppose it could have been the same guy but if so, the pictures are not at all recent. The "Yordano" who showed up at my hotel wasn't all that goog looking and had a pudgy pot belly and No Way had a 9.5 inch cock as stated in the add. Rentboy adds simply cannot be trusted. Ever!

Did you turn him away or go through with it?

I suppose I did not handle it as well as I could have. At first I thought well, maybe it's his hair cut or maybe he's having a bad day. And then he asked for the money up front and like a dork I gave it to him. I was thinking ummm, well...maybe I can do this and it wasn't until I saw him naked and hard that I realized how truly off his add was. I ended it before things progressed too far. He kept the full amount.

Archived