Griffin Donavan - Boston

fromcali
This topic is 3492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know where Griffin Donavan from Boston/Portland is located now? Or if he's traveling? His RB ad has disappeared.

Was hoping to meet up with him while in Boston this weekend.

Sent him a text but no response. Read in past threads that he responds slowly.

Guest countryboywny

I had contact with Griffin about a month ago. He told me he and a buddy were going on a road trip, that they were going to travel the country. I suspect the crazy schedule of being on the road hurts his ability to respond. I've never met him in person, but he seems like a good guy, just a bit disorganized.

"... but he seems like a good guy, just a bit disorganized.

I tried to hook up with him when in Boston some months ago. Originally he told me he was booked; then tried to re-negotiate the time with me, but I had no room on my own schedule to squeeze him in. Then he suggested changing his own schedule to meet mine. I was driving to Boston at the time, but by the time I got back to him, he was hard to reach and then.... it was just too late as he was (I think) with friends at a weekend place. I found him very disorganized for a guy who comes so highly recommended, and moved on.

Archived