Montreal last weekend

search0925
This topic is 3503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Montreal last weekend. First time back in a year. I found it lively as always. Love walking the streets of the city and especially walking the area around Place des Artes. A couple of the buildings surrounding the area were lit up in orange (I presume in preparation for Halloween). Love the creativeness of the city. Noticed that the height of most of the sidewalks along St Catherine had been scaled down to the same height of the streets giving a more pedestrian look and a more handicap friendly feeling. Of course there are still the street beggers and adicts along St Catherine but none were pushy with me.

Went to both Campus and Stock Friday and Saturday nights. I arrived Friday evening after traveling all day by bus ($125 roundtrip). The bus was not so bad and the driver made good time going and returning making the trips 30 to 45 minutes ahead of time. Still a bit tired by the time I got to Campus and Stock. No dances for me Friday night. Saturday I was lucky enough to have my first dance with Erik (it lasted for 5 songs). Erik is in preparation for a fitness competion next month. You can find a picture and clip of him at the Stock website. He is much more defined now than how he appears in the Stock clip. Very nice guy and gave a good private dance. I was tempted for a private away from the club but my hotel was not very close and he only does privates from Stock. If anyone has had a private with him please let me know if it was good. I think I might be headed back up there in a couple of weeks. This past weekend was Erik's first time there in about 4 months. I think he needs money for the competition (food and trainer, etc.). I did have a dance with 4 or 5 other guys. Marco, whom had just finished a body building competition a few weeks prior, was also very nice and gave a good private dance. Only had a problem with 2 of the dancers that were pushy, one of which tried to invite himself to a drink at my expense. Thank goodness Erik walked up just in time to rescue me. Can't remember the guy's name but I think I saw him pictured at the Stock website as well. He has been dancing there on and off for quite a few years. Did not have any dances at Campus either night. I would have had one but the dancers that I wanted a dance with were very busy. Sunday night at Stock I got my first dance of the night from Erik (his first dance of the night as well). Had a couple of more dances than the night before. Then he got very busy and I was getting tired anticipating the long bus trip the next day so I left after about 3 hours. I did have 3 dances with Marco again. Wish I was back up there this weekend but I have to get a root canal taken care of. Campus was pretty busy both Friday & Saturday. Stock was busy both nights as well but because it is bigger than Campus, it never seemed packed. It was also Black and Blue weekend but I am not into the big parties.

Montreal

Nice to hear your report from Montreal --- sounds like you had a good time and glad to hear about some muscle guys at Stock.

Did you happen to recall seeing a guy at Campus named Sebastien...with long blondish hair, handsome & very well built.

Thanks brettnyc. I did not see Seastien but I was looking for him. I saw his picture on the lighted frame in Campus that features several of the Campus dancers. If you or other readers are ever interested driving up to Montreal for a weekend, I would be willing to share cost of car and gas. I use to go up 4 or 5 times a year but with the increase of air fare, I have cut it to 1 or 2 times a year. Train and bus though reasonably priced, just takes too long.

Archived