411 Ginger Jack in New York

Tommy_chelsea
This topic is 2625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I happen to see this post last week and after following up With his two reviews, decided to hire him for three hours this afternoon...just got home and will happily be writing a review as soon as I clear some time. Until then, trust that he is real, beautiful, truly versatile, verbal, and every bit as hungry as I was. On top of that, his INCALL fee is $200 an hour and he has an easily accessible, very modern place overlooking downtown Brooklyn on the 38th floor of a luxury Highrise. TH's guy has only been around for about a year and feels like a find. Full review to follow.

• 3 weeks later...

I've worked with Jack and he is literally the best boyfriend experience I have ever had, and he gives new meaning to the word Powerbottom. Great dinner companion, and a true pig in bed. In the best possible way. I don't think thats him in the Justusboys pics though, but it's an uncanny resemblance.

Hey, guys...Daddy should be publishing my review from a couple of weeks ago when he returns from his break, but at this point I've seen him twice, with another appt. scheduled for later this week. He's VERY versatile and gives as good as he takes it, but I would highlight his general pigginess in bed, which for me, was a home run! More said in the review...I suspect Jack is going to get a lot of well deserved attention...have fun...A

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Had a terrific experience with GingerJack in Boston this weekend. Based on all the great reviews, his common interest in nipple play, and a a personal weakness for gingers, could not have chosen better! Fun, versatile, totally into the moment, tall, sexy, looks like his pics, with a great body and best of all intelligent - 90 mins was not enough! I am looking forward to seeing him in NY soon!

https://rentmen.com/GingerJack/

Archived