Drill Sargent NY

lajames
This topic is 2814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been looking for a good masseur for a while now. I know this guy has 1 review but was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with him? It looks promising but it's hard for me to know if its worth booking. If you can recommend good masseurs in NYC that would be great. Preferences- an exotic, ethnic look with muscles and a plus if they have a bodybuilder physique and are sensual. I am open to any race really but the muscles are my biggest preference.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/drillseargent.shtml

I've never been with Jeff, but his ad looks weird to me. This "exfoliation of dead cells" comes out of nowhere. He doesn't even say his massage is erotic, which most guys in this chat room seem to want. Unless you just want to worship a guy's muscles, which he seems to have -- if they're his pictures. His last paragraph, about having so many people calling him that he can't answer you unless you text -- this is bullshit. Yes, his rate is lower than most. I suspect that he has so few clients that he tries to attract more with a low rate. Anyway, at this price, what do you have to lose? Give it a try and let us know!

Yea that's a good point. In your experience, what does muscle worship consist of. Do they usually get you off or do you get yourself off? Or is it a situation where it depends on the masseur cause I don't want to just stand there and be bored looking at muscles. Basically, is there an erotic component usually to muscle worship usually? New to this.

First, I was going to suggest that you consider Pierre for a massage. He's a charming, slightly exotic (Israeli-French, who composes for the clarinet, was an amateur boxer, and lives most of the year in rural Thailand) guy with muscles to die for -- the pictures don't lie. He comes to NY about twice a year, each visit for 1-2 months. He's sensual, and gives an excellent massage.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13133/

As for muscle worship, I'm not sure I can give you a good definition, now that you press me for one. I like to touch and caress masseurs with great bodies - I do that with Pierre, up to a point. Pierre is sensual, but not kinky. Others, such as Bryan Knight (advertises on Masseurfinder and M4M), really like to be admired and caressed, and Bryan loves to have his big nips in your mouth. As for "getting off," I've never gotten that far, nor has anyone I've been with. I never "just stand there and look." It's always interactive. I suppose different people will do different things, and a muscle worship session can progress farther than it does for me. You ask if there's an erotic component; for me, yes, and I suppose some people may think that it might be even more erotic. There's only one way for you to find out.

Pierre, by the way, gives an excellent erotic massage. I'm not really sure what you're looking for. PM me, and we'll discuss it more. I'm glad to answer questions and offer suggestions, and to discuss my experiences.

• 1 year later...

Archived