For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not hot-wired myself, but I love being with guys who are, knowing something that will give a lot of pleasure. A couple years ago I was with a guy in his 20s and asked if he was hot=wired. He said he didn't know what I meant. We went into the laboratory so I could conduct an experiement. He was--oh yes, he most definitely was. After the experiement, still panting slightly, he said, "Well, now I know!" lol

I'm not hot-wired myself, but I love being with guys who are, knowing something that will give a lot of pleasure. A couple years ago I was with a guy in his 20s and asked if he was hot=wired. He said he didn't know what I meant. We went into the laboratory so I could conduct an experiement. He was--oh yes, he most definitely was. After the experiement, still panting slightly, he said, "Well, now I know!" lol

You cannot say this without giving more details of the experiment... ;)