For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

whipped guy: I can't connect to any of the links you posted on Aug. 8, despite always having been able to connect to your links in the past. I keep getting a message that the site can't be reached, and running a diagnostic results in a "405 forbidden" message. Maybe it's my security setting, but just wanted to let you know--or to ask if anyone else is having this issue? I can connect to links by other guys in other threads.

whipped guy: I can't connect to any of the links you posted on Aug. 8, despite always having been able to connect to your links in the past. I keep getting a message that the site can't be reached, and running a diagnostic results in a "405 forbidden" message. Maybe it's my security setting, but just wanted to let you know--or to ask if anyone else is having this issue? I can connect to links by other guys in other threads.

DAMN, @prof ...Hmmm... I can see what I posted. I post using my iPad. Also, a number of posters have given likes for what I posted today... August 8. I will post some more pics. Now... only as a test... with ant luck you will be able to view them...

Here goes!

tumblr_mkb8pqOwyU1rsr3ipo1_500.jpg

Thanks for the test. I'm thinking it's something in my system because I can't open any of these, unlike before. Maybe you could fly in an deliver copies in person? ;)

Good guy that you are I will attempt to fly in the actual guys. The heck with mere pics! However, something tells me that there just might be a SNAFU in attempting to do that. However, it’s worth a try!

Good guy that you are I will attempt to fly in the actual guys. The heck with mere pics! However, something tells me that there just might be a SNAFU in attempting to do that. However, it’s worth a try!

Okay, I did a couple things and now I can see all the pics. DANG! I just blew my chance to have you fly in the actual guys (which probably would have resulted in me dying a happy death). Thanks anyway, whipped--maybe we can go halfers some day, flying half the guys half the distance between both of us.

Edited by prof