Nationwide roadtrip log#7

DavidGartner
This topic is 7519 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

MMMM.. Laying back.. soaking my feet into the warm sand.. was overwhelming for the senses!! Gazing over the Crystal blue waters was breathe taking.. I havent seen beaches and waters like this in years.. Fort Lauderdale was something awesome to talk about! I quickly asked some advice online where the gay beach was.. and made my way down the next day.. and stayed there for hoursss.. taking pictures and of course walking up and down the beaches scouting out boys. !! I think this place could definitely be one of the choices I pick to live! I didnt really get a chance to stay long though.. business did not allow for it. I got very little sleep that night and headed out that day to Atlanta!

Only 60miles out from Fort Lauderdale I had to stop for my first nap!! LOL gosh.. I felt kinda.. pathetic.. not very far in my journey and nap already! I woke up an hour and a half later and drove on for another 4 hrs and then had to crash for another 5 hrs.. lol I guess I shoulda just gotten a good night rest the nite before huh.. lol oh well I made it into Atlanta around 8 am.. and fell quickly asleep at my friend Ashleys house who I had gone to university with in Alabama.

Atlanta was definitely fun.. I went to Masquerade on Thursday where they played awesome 80's music.. and then we went to this place called Backstreet it was SOOO dead but its open 24/7 ANDDD serves alcohol 24/7 too! even tho i dont really drink I thought that was kinda cool! I never really explored Atlanta too much but I definitely enjoyed my stay when I had left to go to Charleston South Carolina!!

Charleston definitely reminds me of the movie Gone With the Wind.. wow it was amazing I saw all the historic sites walked through "The Market" which is now a flea market but once was an eery place where Slaves were traded and sold! To just close my eyes and think not too long ago all the horrors that took place on this walkway I now stand! I took lots of pics of course and walked along the water front.. it was great! All the old houses hadnt seem to change much at all except maybe the interior but I think the town wanted to preserve the look for tourism purposes. Anyways.. Ill let ya all get caught up with me till this.. I have LOTS to tell ya about a bar I went to in DC.. hot .. nekked.. and horny! but thats in Log #8 in a few days.. so keep reading!

Warmest Regards

David MWAA

>hehe... DC's dick bars always do that

>to the neophytes. :p glad you had fun.

Oh the wide eyed little neophytes! But what the heck, I was forewarned!

IMO, the DC dick bars, are really, really pathetic compared to even 10 years ago. At least then, you could cop a feel and flirt, but alas no more. The DC dick bars SUCK (or at least I wish :))

BTW: Where the heck is Flower, as the green ink is his signature? Will he stand for you stealing his mo? :)

>

>BTW: Where the heck is Flower, as the green ink is his

>signature? Will he stand for you stealing his mo? :)

VAHWAWK just a point of clarification. The green font that Flower uses was originally Ethans. Flower began using it as a show of support for his HooBoy exiled friend many a message center flame wars ago.

thank you, random, for setting the record straight! }( hehe... i think VH joined after all of that, though.

about the penis pubs: i know things used to be better in terms of interaction. the fact remains that just about everywhere ELSE in the US, full nudity* is permitted only in private clubs, not bars. so, for folks who haven't literally had COCK and TAIL while having a cocktail, it is a surprise.

*NOTE: although i say "full nudity" it isn't quite full; they keep their socks on. :+

Archived