Propecia Can Kill Your Sex Drive- Permanently!

Frankly Rich
This topic is 3599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Years ago, when I was starting to go bald, my doctor prescribed Propecia off-label to stop the process. After a few weeks of taking it, I realized that I had completely lost my interest in men. I didn't even window shop anymore. I decided with no reservation that I would rather be bald than to lose an interest in scouring the earth for cute men. So I'm mostly bald.

Now, there is proof of what I found years ago, and this new information says that the sex drive can be permanently stopped or diminished.

Here's the story. I discovered it at towleroad.com: http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/commonly-used-drug-can-make-men-stop-enjoying-sex-irreversibly

My result was a happy one. I love looking at cute men and hope that I do it to the day I die.

If this is true- and I notice it's from an alternative health site not something like the AMA then yes you are right it is horrible. And while no normal person would choose hair over their sex drive in most cases, baldness is pretty terrible too. I was basically bald by 28. At that age I had some fuzz on top but basically most of the hair had receded to the 'beginning of the descent' off of my crown (I have kind of an egg-shaped head). That and being overweight along with my ever increasing white beard make me look older than my brother who is 59-7 years my senior. He except for a noticeable thinning at the very top/crown part of his head and receding at the forehead- still has a full head of hair. From five feet away you'd say he basically doesn't have anymore hair loss than say a guy in his 30's.

I look around in public places now- and I still am often the baldest guy around- even among people my age or older. It's horrible. I always said I'd get a transplant. But back when I could have afforded it, I was always too afraid of getting a bad one. It's a shame science still can't get a good handle on this problem.

Gman

Archived