Ryan Raz?

Trebor
This topic is 3608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I second Kevin's comments. I have seen him a couple of times, although I did not write a review. He is more of a bottom, but one of the times we were together it was a three-some, and he was very skilled as a versatile guy. He is very sexy and knows it, is very engaging, likes to get to know the person he is with, but not in an intrusive way. He has done a number of flims for Lucas and others, but don't think he barebacks, which is a huge plus in my book. He does travel a lot and has a number of regular clients in various cities.

I saw him last year and concur with previous posters, especially the always judicious Kevin Slater. Ryan looks exactly like his gorgeous photos, is very smart, and is friendly and really good at what he does. Good guy, great looks, outstanding fellow, in my (limited) experience.

Yes, I should have written a review; frankly, I do not recall why I did not review him. Has Ryan Raz never had a formal review on Daddy's? If so, that is our collective mistake. He is one of the good ones.

Archived