Gingerish

marylander1940

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say the most sexy and charming things... Thanks! :)

That's a hot illustration. But, I've still got some work to do even with the ginger DNA:

NC6.jpg

SIU1.jpg

Edited1.jpg

A beautiful man is a Beautiful man, and from myself and members of this thread, thanks for the "ginger eye candy" contribution.

I never turn down "a work in progress".....:p

Hi Benjamin... Do you have some training tips to make progress in burning baby fat, specially around the middle (waist)... :cool:

Yours looks pretty stunning!!!

Mid-section fat is usually caused by higher cortisol levels (ie, stress) and lack of good diet.

If it's just 5-8lbs you want to get rid of, sure, you could do a 3 day juice cleanse, drop the water weight, lose a little fat and then jumpstart into a healthier routine. That would be 3 days a week of cardio (30-45 mins) and 2 days of weight training (45 mins max). Sat and Sun you rest. This would also include a calorie-restrictive diet. 1800-2200 calories max. High protein. Low(er) carb.

Always remember, you cannot spot-treat body fat... Well, not with traditional exercise at least. There is no pill that will specifically cut down on 'belly fat.' Only lipo, CoolSculpting and injections will dissolve fat in targeted areas.

I can type all day about fitness and regimes, but whatever you choose to do, start slow, track your progress and always be cognisant of what you're eating. It can be difficult, but working hard for results makes it feel that much better in the end.

:)

Mid-section fat is usually caused by higher cortisol levels (ie, stress) and lack of good diet.

If it's just 5-8lbs you want to get rid of, sure, you could do a 3 day juice cleanse, drop the water weight, lose a little fat and then jumpstart into a healthier routine. That would be 3 days a week of cardio (30-45 mins) and 2 days of weight training (45 mins max). Sat and Sun you rest. This would also include a calorie-restrictive diet. 1800-2200 calories max. High protein. Low(er) carb.

Always remember, you cannot spot-treat body fat... Well, not with traditional exercise at least. There is no pill that will specifically cut down on 'belly fat.' Only lipo, CoolSculpting and injections will dissolve fat in targeted areas.

I can type all day about fitness and regimes, but whatever you choose to do, start slow, track your progress and always be cognisant of what you're eating. It can be difficult, but working hard for results makes it feel that much better in the end.

Thank you much for your valuable response... I'm already doing some of the things you listed in your reply. I'm doing the exercises, managing the calorie intake, and doing more protein smoothies... Sometimes the body complains, but need to get into a habit... :)

Cheers!

While I would NEVER disagree with the God that is Mr Nicholas, my tip is hire a few LESS boys, and use the saved money to have that fat sucked out !... for 10K, and alot Less work, you can be a new man. :D

BTW, doesn't @Benjamin_Nicholas have some "pretty" feet ? :p

BTW, doesn't @Benjamin_Nicholas have some "pretty" feet ? :p

Well, now you're just buttering me up like a Thanksgiving turkey. You know how I enjoy being properly lubed.

While I would NEVER disagree with the God that is Mr Nicholas, my tip is hire a few LESS boys, and use the saved money to have that fat sucked out !... for 10K, and a lot Less work, you can be a new man.

That's always an option. Lipo is still basically the same procedure it's always been, but complication-rate is higher because many people don't follow post procedure (compression garment usage in particular).

If you're willing to take a trip to a place like South Korea, you can find procedures there that are simple injections that dissolve small pockets of fat on nearly anywhere on the body. Easier and quicker than lipo with almost no downtime.

Well, now you're just buttering me up like a Thanksgiving turkey. You know how I enjoy being properly lubed.

That's always an option. Lipo is still basically the same procedure it's always been, but complication-rate is higher because many people don't follow post procedure (compression garment usage in particular).

If you're willing to take a trip to a place like South Korea, you can find procedures there that are simple injections that dissolve small pockets of fat on nearly anywhere on the body. Easier and quicker than lipo with almost no downtime.

I am going to stick with the old fashion way and put in the hard work so I can appreciate the will power...:cool:.

Si se puede!