Chicago reviews

Buddy15
This topic is 3608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was browsing the Chicago reviews and came across something I thought was strange. 2 men were reviewed by the same guy which in itself isn't unusual, but parts of the reviews were identical, word for word. Anyone else think this is odd? Check out Heath (reviewed 2/28/14) and William Erickson (2/17/14), both reviews by Will.

I was browsing the Chicago reviews and came across something I thought was strange. 2 men were reviewed by the same guy which in itself isn't unusual, but parts of the reviews were identical, word for word. Anyone else think this is odd? Check out Heath (reviewed 2/28/14) and William Erickson (2/17/14), both reviews by Will.

I don't think that is especially unusual. Some writers have a way of repeating themselves by using identical phrases to describe their experiences. Let's face it, some are not as creative when writing and will fall back on using certain phrases they feel express their thoughts/opinions because they feel comfortable that the phrase has worked for them when they've used it in past descriptions.

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived